Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Little Obsessed With Twilight

Last weekend, I read Breaking Dawn (in 12 hours straight), and I'm already thinking about re-reading it - as soon as I can pry it away from Lauren (current reader) and Kent (next in line). Is it maybe a little obsessive to read the same 4 books over and over? Or could the whole Twilight series be just a tad addictive...? A friend of mine - who will remain nameless! - actually went to a HOTEL with 3 other women that Saturday just to read Breaking Dawn without interruptions! I admit to being a touch jealous...I had to put it down to go to McD's with Kent and the girls for dinner (cook?? In the middle of chapter 30?!). Is it too horrible to admit that I was tapping my foot impatiently the whole time? Seriously. Admittedly, I'm one of those readers who have a hard time putting down just about any book, but this was causing me actual, physical pain. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Twilight movie. Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. It's the only way I stay in touch with people anymore, if you haven't noticed. We are wanting so bad to sell our house and move back down. We haven't seen you guys in forever. We so need to do Spaghetti factory when we come down sometime.
p.s.Tell Amy hi for me.