Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My cute hubby the gardener!



Kent has spent all summer tending to his - er, our garden with a fervor that, frankly, makes me a tad jealous. Every evening and weekend, he's out there checking on the plants, killing nasty squash bugs, and watering. I love that he has a "hobby" that seems relaxing for him (which he denies, but I can't be fooled!). He was so proud and excited when he came in last week with our first ever watermelon. Who knew our crappy soil here would be great for watermelons?? I have to admit that it's definitely the sweetest I've ever tasted! I really love my cute husband!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

If Kent needs another "hobby" you can send him over here to my house to make a wonderful garden for me. I never seem to get mine in.

Kirsten said...

My garden did way crappy this summer. I'm jealous.

Laura said...

Mmm, that plate of veggies looks SO good. How awesome Kent has found a productive hobby!

Lyf2.0 said...

Mmmmm... Those Cherry Toms look soooo good!

Channa said...

Wait till you guys see all the pumpkins! hehehe :)