Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's ALIIIVVE!!!

Last night, Kent surprised me by presenting me with my beloved PDA in now-working condition! Sending it in to be replaced/repaired was going to be expensive, so I've been holding out for a Blackberry when our wireless contract expires. But that is still weeks away, and I'm struggling to keep organized without my electronic assistant. Probably tired of hearing me wail daily about the loss of my "brain" since it died a couple months ago, he had come up with a solution. My darling, personal Dr. Frankenstein cannibalized his also defunct PDA and replaced the touchscreen in mine! I am absolutely amazed that he even thought to try it. What a cutie!

5 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

He is quite the man, your hubbie.

Laura said...

Being dependant on a phone is such a love hate relationship! Let me know when you're ready for a new phone- I have free Blackberrys!

And will you guys be around next Saturday or Sunday? Noah has something for Lauren to drop off.

Channa said...

Free would be awesome - thanks! We have family parties both days, but let's see what we can work out. Lauren is dying to see you guys!

Laura said...

You're welcome!

I can come whenever- if you want you can tell me a good time and we will be there since you are busy with parties...we don't have anything planned.

Channa said...

Would Sunday between 12:30 and 2 work?