Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Global Warming, Please!


Is anyone else seriously miffed that it's SNOWING on April 1st??!!! No, folks, this isn't a joke. We have at least 2 inches of snow on our lawn. I took this pic this morning after I picked up Emmy from preschool. If you look reeeaaalllyy closely, you might just see my poor tulips sticking up through the snow.

If I leave every appliance in the house on all day, do think tomorrow will be any warmer...?

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

That snow passed on up to Idaho. It has been snowing all morning. I am sick of it.

andrea said...

Hang in there the warm is coming.

Kirsten said...

Yay, Cafe Rio, just when I'm moving. Isn't that how it goes?

Samantha said...

I hate the snow. In fact it is snowing down here as well. Tell lauren hi for me!

Thomas Family said...

Have a FUN time in Disneyland! Thinking of you and hope all is well and you have a smile on your face...you deserve it! You are the best ever!