
Wow! Today, Kent and I have been married 10 wonderful years! It's truly amazing to me how quickly the years have come and gone. One day, we're blissful newlyweds, the next we're surrounded and outnumbered by little girls and cats!
10 years ago, as we stood before our friends and family, we could barely tear our focus away from each other long enough to repeat our vows! All I remember is looking into those gorgeous hazel eyes and seeing more adoration and love than I could have ever imagined being directed at me. Amazingly, we still look at each other that way. We still love spending time together, although we've learned that we're woefully unproductive as a pair. (Any yard work we begin together ends with us walking around the yard, hand-in-hand, planning and dreaming of what we'll do when we have more funds. Ditto cleaning the basement.)
Not that every waking moment has been joyful. We've had our moments, too. Thankfully, Kent is the sweetest, most patient, loving man ever created, so those moments are both rare and short-lived! Every day, I thank Heavenly Father for bringing Kent into my life. I love this amazing man more today than I ever imagined possible, I still think he's the sexiest man alive, the best daddy in the world, and my very best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity holding his hand, walking around, planning our next big project.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetie. I love you!!!!!

1 comment:
Good job...............10 years. Congrats to you both. Love the picture too. That couldn't be the bad hair cut, cuz your hair is darling.
Post a Comment