
In the interest of magnifying our callings as Cub Scout leaders, Kent and I took our 3 Bears and our 3 girls to the
"Night at the Museum" event at the Hutchings Museum here in Lehi. Honestly, I didn't have super expectations, but it was sooo much fun! The concept is much like the movie - the exhibits come to life.
A life-size T. Rex skeleton greeted us in the foyer and tried to eat the kids :),

and dozens of costumed characters roamed the halls interacting with the kids. We saw Native American dancing, joined the Revolution, talked politics and science with Ben Franklin, and got Dum-Dums from a giant Easter Island statue. I have to say, though, that my favorite experience was when a Minuteman shot down all 3 of our scouts as we were leaving. (hehehe)
1 comment:
What a good scouter girl you are. And I always say..........might as well have fun.
Post a Comment