While scouring the web for Disneyland tips for our trip next month (shhh...it's a secret!!), I discovered that Club Libby Lu has closed. Our girls will be so sad! It was one of their favorite side-trips on our last vacation, and I know they'll be sorry it's gone this time. For the uninformed (i.e., tween daughter-less), CLL is a cute store catering to tween girls with fun stuff and glam makeovers, much like the also-now-closed Sweet and Sassy in Draper. (On a side note, Limited Too has also been closed and is merely a signature line at Justice now. ) At least it's demise will save us about $120 in souvenirs this time. CLL, you will be missed.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A Tribute to Club Libby Lu
While scouring the web for Disneyland tips for our trip next month (shhh...it's a secret!!), I discovered that Club Libby Lu has closed. Our girls will be so sad! It was one of their favorite side-trips on our last vacation, and I know they'll be sorry it's gone this time. For the uninformed (i.e., tween daughter-less), CLL is a cute store catering to tween girls with fun stuff and glam makeovers, much like the also-now-closed Sweet and Sassy in Draper. (On a side note, Limited Too has also been closed and is merely a signature line at Justice now. ) At least it's demise will save us about $120 in souvenirs this time. CLL, you will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Miss Channa,
CA in a month? Hannah is going to World's with Mac's next month in LA. Maybe I should send her with you and save myself the $$$ of which we don't even really have anyway. She competes on April 10 and is very excited. Maybe we will run into you at Disneyland! Hope all is well with your family. We miss Channa and Lauren, our most fun "cheer" friends!
Take Care,
Jennifer
Congrats to Hannah! I really wish Lauren still wanted to cheer at Mac's. We're going the 25th, but we'll be rooting for Hannah from home!
Disneyland is so fun. I hope you have a great time.
p.s. I think you and Kent should have had a boy. A little star wars might do you some good after all that pink!
My floors are not hard wood, but an expensive laminate that i don't really worry too much about scratching.
Post a Comment