Friday, March 20, 2009

What a Day!

Congrats to Lauren, LJHS Pioneers Cheerleader '09! (of course!) She's super excited to be cheering with all her friends again this year. I think I'd better get Kent a shirt that reads: "My daughter and all my money belong to LJHS Cheer!". She wants to try-out for Mac's Allstars again, too. Maybe we'd both better get extra jobs.....
Happy Birthday, Emily! Our cute, sweet Emily turned 5 yesterday, and had her "Little Mermaid" party tonight. Can you believe our baby is actually FIVE??? She had such a fun party! I'll post pics in the morning, but right now I'm heading off to bed......

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats to Lauren!! It's so great that she has always wanted to be a cheerleader, and she actually accomplished that goal. I hope she knows that you are a big reason behind that. No goal is accomplished without a mother behind it!

Thomas Family said...

Congrats to Lauren...we knew you would do it! You are the best!

Samantha said...

Wow that is really great! I bet she will be able to make the Mac's Allstars again.