Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lindsey!

Sweet, little Lindsey is now a big 7 year old! She had so much fun this weekend being the center of all our attention. For her Star Student Day, all of us got to go into her classroom and tell her class about her. The cutest thing was listening to her answer all their questions. Every one of her answers began with, "Well, I'd have to say.....". Our favorite was when someone asked who her favorite friends were to play with. Her reply was, "Well, I have lots and lots of friends that I love playing with." VERY diplomatic!

She also was ecstatic to learn that the reason it was hurting to eat her beloved apples was her very first loose tooth! She wiggles it constantly, and wants detailed info on how much the Tooth Fairy pays and if she'll leave the tooth for Lindsey to show her class. So cute!


Lindsey has matured and grown so much lately. We love her quirky sense of humor, her thoughtful answers, and curiosity. Watching her swing on the monkey bars (upside down!) and climb to the top of the rope in the backyard is so fun! We're so proud of her!


This year, Lindsey wanted a Barbie Fashion Show party. Words don't do it justice, so just check out the pics. (Kent was predictably good-natured about helping build the props and taking pictures. Thanks, Honey!) I'd also like to thank my wonderful "staff": Amy, Jill, Maddi (Barbie), Lauren, Oakley, and Stephanie for their willingness to help out with this production!!!!


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow, that looks like an amazing party. I cant believe she is 7. She is such a pretty girl. Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Awe happy birthday! She is such a little cutie!!!

Channa said...

Thank you!