I just remembered that Amy tagged me a few days ago, and I promised to do this. So here goes:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Glenn Beck (do political shows count?)
2. Divine Design
3. The Starter Wife (new favorite)
4. Sex and the City or Desperate Housewives (I know - really bad, but it's only occasionally. I promise!)
5. I don't really watch anything regularly besides HGTV.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. It snowed. Yuck!
2. Got called as the Bear Den scoutmasters with Kent. Double yuck!
3. Worked on cutsie Halloween decorations.
4. Does anything truly interesting happen on Sundays?
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio. An addiction, really.
2. Olive Garden (one just opened in AF - hooray!)
3. La Vigna
4. Carrabba's
5. The Mandarin (in Bountiful, so we seldom go - but very delicious!)
6. The Mayan
7. Spaghetti Factory
8. Chili's
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. The end of cheer season.
2. Halloween!
3. Hosting Thanksgiving again for my family.
4. Decorating for Christmas.
5. Truffles from Costco.
6. Christmas morning with my cute family!
7. Having time to scrapbook and finish craft projects.
8. Spending more time with my sweetheart!!!!!!!!
8 things on my wish list:
1. Losing 50 lbs.
2. A fence to keep out those d*** dogs in my neighborhood.
3. Another trip to Disneyland.
4. A new car for Kent.
5. Getting all our debt paid off (house included).
6. A finished basement with a fitness studio.
7. Fully landscaped yard - no more mud or weeds.
8. More time alone with Kent. We're always really busy, and I miss hanging out with just him.
8 people I tag:
1. The 8 people who actually read my blog... Consider yourself tagged!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Channa -- you are just amazing. I just caught up with your blogs. Your girls are so lucky to have such a fun Mom. Scouts -- my theory about callings that don't seem all that desirable? Make them fun. That's my policy. You'll see -- it works. You will enjoy it. What a busy lady you are. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment